INDIA'S 1st Echo Czar Trials BIke :)

Kushagra Rastogi

Finally I got My Echo Czar Bike after waiting of 6months.

Its my first 24"trials bike hardly bought it and Really Loving now looking forward for your support guys:rolleyes:

Specifications are as below:-

Weights Only 9.75 Kg right Now.

• Echo Czar Frame
  • Echo Urban Fork
  • Echo hubs With SL rims 24"
  • Inspired Riser Bar with Echo 30x100 Stem(Welded)
  • Integrated Smoothest Echo Headset.
  • Shimano Slx Hydraulics With 180mm Echo Superb Rotors.
  • Integrated Chain Tensioner
  • Echo Sl ISIS Crankset With Integrated Spanish BB.
  • Try-all Cage Pedals(Gonna Put Heavy Pedals To Increase Little Weight)
  • Echo 108 click 18t Freewheel(fitted In Crankset)
  • drivetrain = 14t rear cog and front 18t freewheel.:wub:
  • Inspired Seat and Seat Post.
  • Last Thing ProPalm Grips(Highly Recommended By @Ali C)

I am also looking to switch Brake Hose front in left and Rear In Left Need some tips and procedure what to do because i am new In Hydraulics don't know deeply about it.Please HALP!

IMG_20161113_163517_HDR.jpg

IMG_20161113_163551_HDR.jpg

IMG_20161113_163615_HDR.jpgIMG_20161113_163632_HDR.jpgIMG_20161113_163658_HDR.jpgIMG_20161113_163729_HDR.jpgIMG_20161113_170132_HDR.jpgIMG_20161113_163747_HDR.jpgIMG_20161113_170141_HDR.jpg

Thank You guys For Having A look :),I hope you Like It too...

Edited by Kushagra Rastogi
  • Like 6

Nice looking bike. As for switching the brake hoses. Just slowly unscrew it with an 8mm allen key, take it off and put it on the other side. You might even get away without bleeding the system.

Where did you get this bike from? Seeing that the brake hoses are the other way round I guess you got it from Tarty.

Why did you go for the Echo Rotors? Shimano SLX rotors are great and work better imo.

Edited by niconj

@niconj thank you so much dude:rolleyes:,hose end unscrew with Allen or mini wrench? I don't want any spilling that might could screw my brain cuz never opened any hydraulic before.

Bought this from a foreign dealer and he gave me.it with echo rotors not slx don't know why but brake power is really awesome.

Edited by Kushagra Rastogi

54 minutes ago, Kushagra Rastogi said:

@niconj thank you so much dude:rolleyes:,hose end unscrew with Allen or mini wrench? I don't want any spilling

Just an allen wrench. It's pretty easy. Have a look at the video. Starts at 3:13. Take off the hose and screw it back in on the other side, pushing the cable in while you are doing it. As I said, if you are very careful, you might get away with not having to bleed the brake afterwards. I'd bleed it though. It's a pretty simple thing to do. You just need the right tools. I'd also shorten the hoses. For this you need a new pin and an olive (everything is shown in the video).

Edited by niconj
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, niconj said:

Just an allen wrench. It's pretty easy. Have a look at the video. Starts at 3:13. Take off the hose and screw it back in on the other side, pushing the cable in while you are doing it. As I said, if you are very careful, you might get away with not having to bleed the brake afterwards. I'd bleed it though. It's a pretty simple thing to do. You just need the right tools. I'd also shorten the hoses. For this you need a new pin and an olive (everything is shown in the video).

Wow in this video it looks so simple and I dont want to cut hose just have to switch,now have to find 8mm wrench then will do it carefully or get it done from a bike expert,thanks for the video :)

On behalf of the for sale and wanted threads you've wriggled you way into over the last 6 months thank god you got a bike sorted out ha ha. 

The bike looks awesome for you to learn on, no doubt we will be seeing your progress on here with some videos? Don't be shy about posting while you learn on here. It'll make for more fun as you progress and we love that on here. 

Edited by Paperclip
typo
  • Like 8

18 minutes ago, niconj said:

Thanks. I thought it was called key. Could it be that you Brits call it differently? In any case its shown in the video. 

In general we call them spanners though in the auto trade they get called wrenches, where I take my car to get serviced they call them wrenches and to me it's pretty alien. 

Also swap that brake adaptor it looks weak for trials. 

17 hours ago, Dman said:

-product-334000001.jpg

To me that's a wrench, but yeah spanners are called wrenches, I'd say that's more American.

I don't see where you got key for a nut though, a key goes inside something. 

Yeah. Seems reasonable. Thanks.

@Kushagra Rastogi Too bad you didn't get the matching forks. I don't like the looks of the Echo Urbans.

Edited by niconj
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...