Tyre pressures

CMH

Its probably easiest to just pump extra air in the tyres and let it out as you ride, it can change the feel quite a bit.

You will probably feel most difference when you learn rear wheel hops, the amount of air affects how easy it is too bounce and how stable the rear wheel is. If you are learning rolling moves more air will be less tiring to practice with and will reduce your risk of pinch flats, so bear that in mind if you are learning gaps or pedal ups. Harder tyres are easier to pivot on too, and the pressure of the front tyre can affect your track stands quite a bit.

I found that tyre pressure and bar angle are good things to experiment with and continue to experiment with as you progress.

Nice replies, some food for thought! Yeah I reckon the previous owner had 40-50 psi in there, real rock hard. Gave the bike a quick service and lube last night, it seems good. I dont like the bear cage pedals though, they feel small under my feet so fitting some v8 copies.