Someone with a CNC machine. Need something made.

weirdoku

Been a while. How is every one?

The last time I asked this it was greg1040 (hasn't been on for a while his profile shows) that helped me out. I haven't spoken to him for a while but I believe he changed jobs or something.

Anyway. I have some small things I need made, I don't know anyone around here or a local business that does this kind of thing so perhaps someone here can help again! I've attached some photos below of what I need made. The design is not final but you get an idea of what it looks like. Overall dimension is about 40mm x 40mm x 30mm, and I'll need 4 made.

Thanks in advance!

Coil_Tool_01.png

Coil_Tool_02.png

Coil_Tool_03.png

Edited by weirdoku

15 hours ago, Luke Rainbird said:

In the interest of completeness, what material do you need this making from? Assuming it'll be either alu or steel, though if plastic it'd be dirt cheap to get a few 3D printed.

Probably just alu or steel will be fine. I thought about getting it 3D printed but it needs to withstand heat of about 100 degree C. I know some 3D printing material melts higher than that but it probably won't last multiple uses under that heat.