Solo Salford & Quay

Dman

Both pro 4s. His bike is making that weird noise not mine. We kept getting snaked on that manual line by dog selfies and Chinese people. That was best we got,  I ended up going too slowly  at the end but didn't want to pedal, too wobbly.

• Like 1

No ones rotor rubs? 

I really struggled with the spikey things sticking up and the increase of speed each ramp down caused so I used my bike. By the middle of the manual I could have let off the brake but it was going nicely so went with it. I've got a super scratched up rotor that I think makes it sound way worse! 

I really enjoyed the ride, Jacob is getting better and Karl is annoyingly getting good at waking upto instant new move learns. I'm just getting better at drinking coffee and making noises. 

• Like 3

It was your rotor, but it wasn't rubbing under normal use, justwhen feathering on that manual. Sounds a lot worse on film, it was working so no problem.

3 hours ago, niconj said:

I tried a hook the other day 

I did a few.

Hit it at an angle so your forward foot, crank, bash, whatever is out of the way. 

I can't get up and over that concrete block with the flags on....... Something i still have my eye on. Nice vids, nice riding. Finally got my bike back out last night and went the quays, felt like ages since i been out, rusty ain't the word.

• Like 1