Marino 26

benruddock89

Here's my Marino 26.  (1030 +5 74 380)Getting the hang of it now and enjoying learning new moves on it.  Changed a few parts over the past couple of months to set it up the way I want it.  Wee photo below and some raw footage. Need to start pushing myself on a bit now.

20170410_181226_HDR_zps370enwid.jpg

Edited by benruddock89
  • Like 8

Quick spec,

Inspired Arcade Fork (Sorry John I damaged the Marino fork bashing the crown race on :( Was raging at myself for rushing it. Rookie mistake.)

Wheels - Hope trials rear hub, Whyte front hub, Mavic Rims, Maxxis Larsen TTs. (Would like to get black nipples at some point for the rear. But that's just me being fussy.)

Brakes - SLX levers with Saint calipers, Trialtech pads. 180mil rotors.

Cockpit - Trailtech high risers on Ritchey Comp Stem 80x30. FSA headset.

Drivechain - Race Face Cranks, Superstar tensioner, KMC chain. DMR v12s.

Seat - One of my favorite bits - Fly bikes Tripod.

Edited by benruddock89

• 3 months later...

Aye it's riding well thanks. It's a bit beaten up since you last seen it. Snapped the rear saint and adapter as expected from trials abuse but other than that it's going good. Tempted to stick a maggie on the rear in the future.  Just replaced the chain on her last week for safety. How's your new bike going? 

Ah shit, I ended up changing adapters quite frequently, keeps them fresh. Yeah I grew a bit tired of rear discs, not a fan of them on 26" wheels so I didn't have a mount put on the new one. A HS33 is peace of mind if you get used to the noise. Yeah the bike's great ta, just starting to eye up stuff to film!

• Like 1