• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrat
    • UKIP
    • SNP
    • Green
    • Other
    • I won't be voting

You'd probably find that most of them are fairly intelligent people; that doesn't mean they have the ability to empathise nor have a compassionate bone in their bodies.

Dave you do realise that most people view you as the forum hobo that hangs around and pops up every now and again with unhinged ramblings that nobody pays any serious attention to. Have you thought about changing your approach and actually forming a well thought out, structured and supported argument to any of your points?

It may stop people just ignoring you and what you're saying; or responding to your comments like you're some jumped up little crack head that's spent far too much time watching shit and reading stuff you find on-line, and then promptly spewing it out parrot fashion without really demonstrating any understanding of the subject you're talking about

Back on election nonsense:

This election is almost making the US' choice of an Epic Douche or a Turd Sandwich look reasonable. We've got lovely Jeremy and his Labour lot, who have got some really nice ideas (many of which I agree with), but the thought of them actually trying to implement any of them scares the crap out of me! They make the conservatives look competent and that's a scary thought. I don't like many of the Tory policies, although some I do totally agree with. But, though they seem like they might be able to pull off some of the things they're promising, I don't think I'd want them to, they don't have the majority in mind with their policies and they're bankrupting the NHS/Police Force!

Edited by craigjames
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, craigjames said:

they don't have the majority in mind with their policies and they're bankrupting the NHS/Police Force!

...Selling weapons to people directly linked to the terror attacks we're suffering at home, f**king the young, the elderly, home owners, small business owners, foxes, elephants, creating unfathomable amounts of debt to give tax breaks to the super rich and pay private companies top whack to pick up the slack they're creating in our health service and benefits system, being VERY colourful with the truth on things like employment statistics, all the while painting Corbyn as the incompetent one, it's unreal!

• Like 1

I am voting for Dave Anscombe, as he has most of the answers and I agree with every one of his points so far. I think he should run and sort all this mess out. Start the revolution brudda !!!

Edited by kevind
  • Like 3

On 4/28/2017 at 0:56 PM, Jolfa said:

But who's going to be suffering the consequences? The whole point of May calling this election is to avoid the pending consequences of lying to the electorate about Brexit. Whoever is in charge of the grand departure we're not going to be coming out the other side of it smelling of roses...

I honestly don't think Brexit should be that big a consideration on that basis, look at where the country is now and where it's headed, with or without Europe...

Look at where it was headed last time Labour where in charge and how the Conservatives had to dig the country back out of bankruptcy, Labor promise a better life for the average joe, but at who's expense, the countries!

1 hour ago, Leevans said:

Look at where it was headed last time Labour where in charge and how the Conservatives had to dig the country back out of bankruptcy, Labor promise a better life for the average joe, but at who's expense, the countries!

The Cons had to dig us out of debt? Past tense? When did this occur? Because for the last 7 years they've borrowed more money than every Labour government combined, we've got piss all to show for it and the national debt is at a record high, well over double what Labour left, unless they've fixed it in the last 2 weeks while I've been away, I may have missed it?

• Like 1

On 6/7/2017 at 1:31 PM, Dave Anscombe said:

I dont fancy being surrounded by a bunch of psychopathic pedos and those who cover for them ;)

So MPs are pedos and thickies, but somehow still managing to pull off extravagant conspiracies, and keep the man in the street controlled like sheep? 

Surely if you ran you'd be like pm in a month? 

All seriousness - I voted. I also have this casually optimistic feeling that the tories may not get more seats than now and we may get another new pm/Tory leader.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tony Harrison said:

A divided Britain with no strong leadership, campaigns built on lies and deception. It's just one big shit-fight, it's a f'cking embarassment, even without Brexit.

Talking about embarrassment and all the other points, I live in Poland. Seen things sink to new lows every day for a few years and found that the best way to deal with this is to switch the telly off and not read any news. Life is so much better now when one doesn't have to deal with rampant populism on a daily basis. Putting your head in the sand is a last resort and hopefully you guys will never have to experience such a state of frustration. Fingers crossed for Britain. 

• Like 1

Genuinely stsrted getting into this towards the end and my comment on the front page is pretty irrelevant. I knew I was being ignorant originally but I've done something about it. I voted yesterday for the first time. Went for Labour. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, dann2707 said:

Genuinely stsrted getting into this towards the end and my comment on the front page is pretty irrelevant. I knew I was being ignorant originally but I've done something about it. I voted yesterday for the first time. Went for Labour. 

Communist.:P