BikeTrials.com is Back!

cwtrials

Hey everybody.  The new BikeTrials.com launched today.  Take a minute and check out what we have so far.  More features and updates will continue to be released.  I would love to post updates on the UK and Euro scene, so if you have anything article worthy feel free to shoot me some info.

-Craig

11 hours ago, DeersSlayer said:

I hope it's successful, as I'm in NA.

But if you continue with auto-scrolling advertising nailed to the top of the window, which I cannot hide or get away from, then I'm out. I absolutely *HATE* moving/scrolling/flashing ads that cannot be hidden.

I'll be sure to install amazon ads just for you ;)

13 hours ago, Greetings said:

That's a powerful domain you have there! Website seems a bit empty, good luck filling it up!

Thanks!  Historically BikeTrials.com was pretty amazing, but hadn't been updated in about 10 years.

It is a bit empty at the moment.  The forum section will take a bit of time to get rolling.  I'll continue to post articles as trials news / events happen, but didn't want to dive too far into the past just to fill it up.  The tutorials sections needs a good deal of work, and I'm hoping to have some help from the greater trials community to achieve that.

13 hours ago, ItsMatt said:

Shame that domain wasn't available when I was looking. 
I ended up going for Stunting.co.uk

You know, initially I was going to go for stunting.co.uk, but I really wasn't up to the pressure such an awesome url demands. :)

On May 24, 2017 at 4:34 AM, DeersSlayer said:

I hope it's successful, as I'm in NA.

But if you continue with auto-scrolling advertising nailed to the top of the window, which I cannot hide or get away from, then I'm out. I absolutely *HATE* moving/scrolling/flashing ads that cannot be hidden.

Thanks for fixing the advertising, looking forward to visiting the site often!