Scottish Rnd4 Newburgh 24th June SATURDAY

kevind

Hi All,

Comp entry up for Round 4 at Newburgh just East of Perth. Run in conjuction with Muckmedden Eliminator weekend, so lots of other things to do Friday Saturday like last years Cream of the Croft. Food, beer, silent disco, giant waterslide and much more. I need entries in by 20thJune Please as the main organiser needs to get passes etc for camping and rider minder passes pre event. Please note that this is a SATURDAY comp to fit in with them. All sections man made with two having some natural parts. It was great last year and was great fun. Putting in 20 plus ton of quarried rock next week Pics next week of sections. I will bring entries with me to Bob Macs this weekend.

2017RND4NEWBURGH entry.doc

Edited by kevind
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Had a couple of days working on sections. Big stuff moved in yesterday. Sections still need work and one still to be built when village goes up.

Will be up Thurday/Friday if anyone feels the need to give me a hand you will be welcome!

Remember need entries in for entry passes.

20170616_174229.jpg

20170616_172300.jpg

20170616_174056.jpg

20170616_172306.jpg

Edited by kevind
  • Like 1

Muckmedden has been in touch. All who have pre entered are on the list to get into camping/parking area.  Youand minders/hangers on!  will then have togo to the sign on tent to get access wrist bands that allow you into the venue.

• Like 1

Hi All, Thanks to the many that attended and those that gave up their day to observe and do the sign on. Sections seemed great and I had the oppertunity to have varied ones. and they have promissed us more materials for next year, if it goes a head nexy year. Thank you to TRIALTECH for the medals.

DSC06310.JPG

DSC06306.JPG

Edited by kevind
  • Like 1