Street on the menu

TrashZen

Just added a street menu on TrashZen, and my first page is online... This one is mostly looking at the differences between street and pure comp geometries and how those are felt in riding...

I am also preparing some street-specific tutorials too so watch out as those build up on the site, step-by-step as usual.

Also working on a more readable layout... something like the screen shot below, but it's not ready yet for full roll-out...

Any feedback welcome.

Cheers

news-layout.jpg

Edited by TrashZen
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, TrashZen said:

Also working on a more readable layout...

At last! I always hated that white on black one. 

You could ask @Ali C for a collaboration. He seems to be going down the tutorial line now. :)

"riding street trials is a truly liberating experience" -> me after getting a street trials bike. 

Edited by niconj

9 hours ago, niconj said:

At last! I always hated that white on black one. 

You could ask @Ali C for a collaboration. He seems to be going down the tutorial line now. :)

"riding street trials is a truly liberating experience" -> me after getting a street trials bike. 

That's an idea, at last some video tutorials that go beyond just filming the move, well impressed with the explanation details too.

• Like 1

Excellent news, your website has been a top resource getting into trials, if you could do lots of slow Mo vids for any new footage you are filming I always find that useful as you can see exactly what you are doing and break the technique down, if you added commentary over that too think you will have it made.

6 hours ago, Daviesdt said:

Excellent news, your website has been a top resource getting into trials, if you could do lots of slow Mo vids for any new footage you are filming I always find that useful as you can see exactly what you are doing and break the technique down, if you added commentary over that too think you will have it made.

Hi Davies, thanks for your comments...   for now I focus on pages and step-by-step photos... then I'll edit slow-mo videos for the new street pages too, but not sure about the added text yet as all the info is on the pages...

Will depend on my time budget

• Like 1