Seems Harry main has taken to MTB quite well..

Davetrials

A couple of years ago I didn't really like him, his vlogs and only really watched the clips of him from competitions and Mania 1 & 2. It's been of recent (this year really) where he's actually coming across much better in my eyes and I just like how positive towards all the sports he has been. Watching him just get on the downhill bike and then this has been really fun. Compared to the total shambled idea's he's had this year with the likes of scooter bars on crap. 

• Like 2

He did a vlog from havoc bike park where he did the big drop off on his full susser. You can tell he's got a fair bit of skill, but as he says he's never done it before on an mtb, so he's a bit shaky. Wish I was as shaky as he is on it, love to see him race a dh bike

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/11/2017 at 6:55 PM, Adam_McGuire said:

Theres another guy Ryan Taylor who's a BMX rider, he has to be one of the worst clickbait YouTubers ever.  "ARRESTED for riding my BMX in  a shopping mall". Theres honestly like 15 seconds of footage of him being "arrested" in a 20 minute video. 

All capitals, clickbait titles and now all these stupid emojis... I suppose once one or two start doing it, the rest just copy.

It's interesting how things have turned out. I was wondering who the hell even buys Mafia BMX bikes until I started seeing loads of little park rats with them. In the old days BMX media was pretty much the magazines and VHS cassettes. I think that kept the scene cohesive in a way. Now people like Harry Main, Taylor, Adam LZ etc can make a perfectly good living outside of the 'scene'. In some ways you might argue this is good, but at the same time everything seems a little cheapened somehow.

PS for those who don't like Ryan Taylor...

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fcf_1397950251

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Tony Harrison said:

PS for those who don't like Ryan Taylor...

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fcf_1397950251

That was kind of enjoyable! It's people like him who give bikers a bad name. Not only is he going round pissing people off for no reason other than views, he is inspiring all the kids who watch his videos to do the same. Why can't he spend his time making a sweet edit instead of jumping into swimming pools, or breaking into theme parks. Shame.