My phone doesn't work on a particular road

bikeperson45

My situation is that I have a phone that works fine, a Samsung Galaxy A5, except for when I'm in my work building and the road it's on. By 'not working' I mean that it won't unlock, I get no response and then have to do a hard shut down to restart it and it will last twenty minutes or so before repeating the process. I've tried keeping the phone in flight mode to see if that makes a difference and it didn't, the software's up to date and no one in the building has the same problem... I've had it fully charged but it doesn't seem to be power related and I am now at a loss. 

TF's seems like the perfect place to ask - any ideas?

• 1 month later...

Really don't want to dig this thread up but I've got the shovel in my hand already..

With "not unlocking" do you mean the code won't work or when pressing the button to turn the screen on it won't turn it on?

I get the latter when connected to a UE bluetooth speaker thing. Only happens with the one we have. After music has stopped playing my phone screen just won't turn on without me mashing the button for a few seconds. No clue why.

Might be something similar?