Fabio Wibmer in Vienna

Mark W

I know he gets some grief on here for some of his videos, but to be fair of late Fabio's been putting out some really good stuff.  I don't really know what it is about it in particular, but his new video is really enjoyable.  Just simple, plain street trialsy stuff.  It seems like he's enjoying himself when he's out and about, and you can't really ask for more than that.  There's some really good riding in this too!

• Like 6

That was a lot more straight forward and less gimmicky than what he usually puts out so yeah, decent watch. Not to start slagging off Fabio as he is obviously a talented rider but for me the whole 'sick' thing does my head in and I just groan when I see him riding round on his handle bars like a cheap circus performer...... Think he needs to ditch that.

• Like 1

Very enjoyable to watch which is surprising for a head cam video. I loved how it flowed, you really got the sense he was just riding round the city having fun. did some great lines. Kinda surprised that he didn't get fined for weaving in and out of people on the pavement like that, but maybe they'r less strict on that sort of thing there. 

• 3 weeks later...