Street trials bike... TMS??s

Joshemerytrials

Okay so I’ve been riding a mod for a while pretty okay at back wheel riding hoping up stuff.. side hop ect .

but I really want to start learning more manual.. bunnyhop kind of fast moving stuff.  Don’t really fancy spending 2 grand on an inspired so it’s a case of is it possible on my Jitsie varial or there’s a TMS champgn?? On eBay at the min for 600 quid or so to get into that kind of riding quicker. 

Any thoughts on these bikes? Can’t find much information on them

The secret to manuals is that they're not exclusive to Inspired bikes, I'd recommend getting to your nearest car park and pulling up on the bars until you're just about to quit trials forever, and then doing the same the next day. Stick a video of your trying up on here and you'll always get some pointers. 

The TMS would manual easier than a mod though, unfortunately the idea of getting a new bike to make learning a trick easier always gets a bit of an annoying response out of me :P

Yeah I know I get what you mean anything is do able on any bike... but I do like the idea of having a street bike to mess about with at speed.. it’s not just about manuals.  and my mod to play around on the back wheel. 

I can manual my mod bike like 5 meters but it’s pretty hard to get up because of the long wheelbase it’s like a stretch limo 

• Like 1