Barcelona Street Locations?

Jack Heard

Hello, 

Traveling to Barcelona at the end of February for 4 days and the bike is coming along too! I would just like to know first,

some advice for flying. I've got a bike bag but can't figure out from "googleing" what I am aloud to bring in the bag as in tools etc.

also, where are the spots. Does anybody know the location names of some of them or is it just turn up and try find them? 

Any other advice would be appreciated this is my first trip abroad with my bike. 

Thank you, 

Jack

I think the best part about street riding is just going out and finding shit on your own, that’s more than half the fun... from what I hear Barcelona has no shortage of radical spots, only shortage is in the riders living there... 

on a slightly unrelated note, Spain is cheap as f**k and I’m looking to escape this United States of fat idiots someday in the future.. my girl has family in Italy and Croatia... 

a google search of bmx/skate spots Barcelona may yield many results for you..good luck and enjoy that sun.

• Like 1

On 08/01/2018 at 5:21 PM, AndyT said:

I think the best part about street riding is just going out and finding shit on your own, that’s more than half the fun... from what I hear Barcelona has no shortage of radical spots, only shortage is in the riders living there... 

on a slightly unrelated note, Spain is cheap as f**k and I’m looking to escape this United States of fat idiots someday in the future.. my girl has family in Italy and Croatia... 

a google search of bmx/skate spots Barcelona may yield many results for you..good luck and enjoy that sun.

Thank you for your advice, I agree that it's part of the fun finding the locations and spots. I just wanted to grasp a bearing of where to look for the more famously ridden ones. 

I really hope you escape america as it seems from that sentence, you don't like it at all! And Italy would mean beautiful weather to ride your bike. 

Good luck to you too :) 

• Like 1

Find the weight you are allowed up to and anything you put in the bike bag/box up to that weight is fair game. Towels, tools, spare tyres, track pump, bla bla bla. You should be able to take anything. Just don't have smaller bits rolling around as they may fall out the grab handles if its a box.

Also, did you just ask the -G- man if he rode trials?....In Barcelona....:lol:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ross McArthur said:

Find the weight you are allowed up to and anything you put in the bike bag/box up to that weight is fair game. Towels, tools, spare tyres, track pump, bla bla bla. You should be able to take anything. Just don't have smaller bits rolling around as they may fall out the grab handles if its a box.

Also, did you just ask the -G- man if he rode trials?....In Barcelona....:lol:

I thought that but didn't want to turn up and them to take items out of my bag such as track pumps etc. I've got a cheap bike bag so hopefully all will be good. 

I did... apologise G man haha :D