Inspired Element vs Flow

Eddyboy123

Has anyone had any experience with both the inspired element and flow?

I'm looking to pick up my first trials bike and have seen a used element and a used flow up for sale at the moment. The flow is on an auction (the exact bike sold last month for £481) and the element is up for buy it now for £350, as far as I can tell though the element is the higher spec'd bike having hydraulic rear brakes etc. The only Issue is that the flow is 25 Miles away while the element is 240 miles away and won't post.

Am I right in thinking that the element is the better deal? Is it worth the trip to go and get it over the flow (would bring the cost to around the same)?

Thanks

James

Edit: Forgot to add that I may have some friends up near the element that could pick it up and ship it for me, does that make it a no-brainer?

Edited by Eddyboy123

Which generation/colour bikes are we talking?  The early Elements and early Flows were non-disc, so if either bike is non-disc then that might hold you back a bit further down the line if you wanted to upgrade.

Just to add, if they're both rim brake only or both disc ready, then the Element would be the better of the two.  The frames and forks are broadly similar, but some aspects of the Element are a bit above the Flow.  For example, Elements came with Truvativ splined cranks whereas some models of Flow came with square taper.