TF CAR meet V9673

Tom Booth

Can always postpone until the summer/whenever folk will be able to do it. Might risk it going the way of almost every other TF event ever though... :lol:

Would be nice for folk to have their cars all sorted though, given how many people have projects nearing kinda-useable.

• 2 weeks later...

100% don't turn up at my house :lol:

I'm gonna have to bail on this I'm afraid guys, got a last minute suit fitting on Saturday, which has moved a load of jobs over to Sunday for me.

Plus the Fairlane is still sat broken. Upshot is my awesome suspension gear is finally ready to ship so will be with me in 6 or so weeks. Unsure wether to fix the fairlane now, or wait and do all the susp gear at the same time...

Eitherway sorry to bail guys and hope you all enjoy!

As above really, that should be work for me. There's even a very slight chance of the porsche working around then. I'd have had to bail on this Sunday in the end as life's gone a bit hectic recently and if I'm not working I'll need the time to sort other stuff out.