Á Bakvið Tvær Hæðir,,,,Sundlaug

aener

I've been fending off a bunch of shit recently. Life handing over lemons and whatnot.

Really keen to get back into riding - I feel so weak from lack of riding or exercise in general - but I hate riding on my own. I just suck at it.
But I also really don't like the long drives I used to to, but basically no riders are around the Leeds area any more, or if they are I'm being completely excluded from the group.

If anyone wants to come ride up this way, I'd really like to get in on it.

Clips from the last three rides I've been on - two of which were on my own, and spanning nearly two months >.<

Back on YouTube because of Vimeo's upload limit and my having uploaded ridiculous numbers of videos in the past five years.

Edited by aener
  • Like 13

3 minutes ago, Guillermo M. said:

Today a group were at Manchester, i really wanted to say you something but you told me last summer that you don't want to ride with me so i thought It was better don't to tell you nothing. Maybe i should have tried...

Nice video!

Let's not take things out of context, shall we? That's the gist of the conversation we had, but not the phrasing, nor does it describe the reasoning.

• Like 1