Danny Macaskill’s New bike

Rory Semple

Looks like a pocket bike. I’d take a 2002 Santa Cruz chameleon over that, least it looks like a bicycle. Can’t get behind future carbon giant tubes, would love to see him ride it though!

edit just watched bike check, 

carbon custom 24” rims! 

Carbon cranks.. 

20mm front and 12mm rear...

tubeless

how much does does it weigh?  Amazing bike built just for him, hope we see him ride it.

Edited by AndyT

1 hour ago, LordMersey said:

I think it looks really cool. Also an interesting step for trials, be interesting to see if any other company try making full carbon trials bikes.

As far as I know, and for pure trials, we have Breeth, Camin, Clean, Monty, Taboo, all 20" bikes, and the 26" Clean K1.

Like the colour, but I don't think its a good looking bike, I think where the top tube and down tube meets the headtube is hideous. 

Still its cool to hear that it was made in house, I imagine if it were to be put into production it would be ridiculous over priced like most Santa Cruz bikes nowadays. Never thought I would see Danny on a carbon trials bike though. Interesting to watch how it goes, after reading the article about the oven.....

• Like 1