24'' or 26''

Tonne

Hey guys. 

My name is Anton, and im looking to get into some street trials. I've read a lot of opinions, but i cant decide. 
Bugdet is about 1500 £, so should i go for the Hex 26'' or achade or fourplay? 

Greetings from Denmark. Seems like im the only Dane thinking about trials 

Btw. I am 196 cm tall. 6,6 foot tall or something like that

Edited by Tonne

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/5/2018 at 2:16 PM, Tonne said:

Hey guys. 

My name is Anton, and im looking to get into some street trials. I've read a lot of opinions, but i cant decide. 
Bugdet is about 1500 £, so should i go for the Hex 26'' or achade or fourplay? 

Greetings from Denmark. Seems like im the only Dane thinking about trials 

Btw. I am 196 cm tall. 6,6 foot tall or something like that

Nope your not...Ålborg in the house..Viborg has a big scene as well

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2018 at 7:29 AM, dk2 said:

ive had both an Hex,fourplay and arcade, all do different stuff, so it all comes down to riding style... what are you thinking/looking to ride most ? 

Hi dk2. Can you write a little bit about the different feel/handling of these 3 bikes and what you like about them? As Anton, I'm considering these models (and also the Flow Plus). Mainly interested in street and just messing around, but could also see myself finding some outdoorsy area to mess around in (boulders, logs, etc). Thanks :)

You can do pretty much anything on any bike, it just comes down to personal preference. Considering your height, a 26 might be better as you will probably feel more comfortable with the slightly bigger size, although due to the geo of the bikes its not that different to ride (so ive heard), but yeah, if i were you, id go 26.

Edited by Archie H

On 6/12/2018 at 8:45 AM, bjrn said:

Hi dk2. Can you write a little bit about the different feel/handling of these 3 bikes and what you like about them? As Anton, I'm considering these models (and also the Flow Plus). Mainly interested in street and just messing around, but could also see myself finding some outdoorsy area to mess around in (boulders, logs, etc). Thanks :)

Hi i think the arcade has a more "solid" feel due to the steel frame, and I'm more used to that due to 20+ years on bmx bikes. So for the street park I find I trust i more...the arcade bunny hops really well, where as the hex has a "bigger" feel to it which i dont like. This "bigger" feel in turn makes it better for static moves and rolling over stuff. The fourplay is a bread of its own. Fun and stable but not as lively as the others. All are killer bikes, so really hard to give recommendations. ..but you know some days you wear sandals, some day boots..