Spoke length help pleas ?

Dave Anscombe

Heres my problem ,One of the nipples on my rear wheel is virtually non existent ,Ive had to use pliers to true my wheel in the past and this has fcuked it  :unsure:Thought i could extract it via a flat blade screwdriver but theres to much of the spoke poking though for that to work ...Only option i have is to just cut the spoke out and replace it.

Does anyone know what length spoke il need for an echo tr rim on a try all h hub ?

Hoping tarty guys or the addict lot can assist :) 

pretty sure its a three cross two cross spoke pattern ''tarty build'' from a long time ago.

that rim - https://www.trendcycles.ch/shop/shop/Rims_19inch_20inch/rim_ECHO_TR_19_inch_rear/en/2/537

This hub but with perfectly round flanges ''not weight weenied cut out bits'' https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=try+all+h+hub&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjBuuXa2ZbbAhUIesAKHRfGDjIQ_AUICygC&biw=1366&bih=658#imgrc=lle6aqtThwEBbM:

P1020506.JPG

P1020507.JPG

P1020509.JPG

Edited by Dave Anscombe

I'm not, no.  I have a copy of their spoke calculator here on my laptop though so worked it out on that.  Worked out at 174.7mm assuming I've got the right hub details posted in there.  If you're ordering from them, just say in the Notes what hub and rim combo it is (the TR rim has only ever had one ERD AFAIK).  You can reply to your Order Confirmation e-mail with those photos to help point them in the right direction too.