Mike Beck: JUST MOVE

Mike Beck

E.T eat your heart out.

DSC_0715_5.thumb.jpg.8f36165f7bd6a204e1025e4929f70735.jpg

Showing some flair in my latest video release 'The Roaches'. Shot in the National Peak District by the very talented @calthompson - 

YouTube Channel

► Subscribe for more videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8hViYq7n46572sbtvbLdFA

Instagram

If you would like to follow me, here is my Instagram link: https://www.instagram.com/mike___beck/

Edited by Mike Beck
Needed to update

This week is just my videos purely from the past with the new channel! Anyone not aware of what Iv been busy recently doing will soon see this in the new and up coming videos in the new week and upcoming weeks.  some of my new projects are underway right now under new management. Hope all of you guys are as excited as I am about the release of these new videos as I am honoured to be a part of them!

heres one of the shows I randomly sort of managed to get captured by a member of the public who kindly didn’t mind fiming, from Wimbledon back in 2016.

RADFEST 2016 is also being posted up tonight on here but is on my YouTube channel right now for those who have not seen it.

(anyone who doesn’t know what rad fest is by now, should! And watching the video will give you a small insight to what is actually there to ride for all levels of ability!) Go check it out!

At 4am tomorrow morning I will be flying out to ITALY on a 4 day trip, once I’m back in England the videos will resume as normal for a daily upload on to the channel.

As from next week.. My new videos are going to be dropping weekly! Some by me some from other management! I’m excited I’m not sure who else is but I have put in a lot of work for everyone to see these :) 

MIKE BECK

JUST TWO MORE VIDEOS UNTIL THE NEW ONES ARE DROPPING ON!

REALLY CANT WAIT MUCH LONGER FOR THE FIRST ONE TO BE RELEASED. ONE WEEK AWAY!!!

HERE IS ONE I MADE ON MY FIRST MOVE TO A BIGGER BIKE FROM THE 20'' TO THE 24'' BEFORE TAKING THE MOVE TO 26'' IN LATE 2015.

2014 ON THE ECHO 24'', 2013/2014 MOD BECAUSE BIKE AND SOME 26'' CLIPS ALSO FROM THE RADFEST 2016 ON THE ONZA GENESIS 26''. ALL IN ONE VIDEO :lol:

GO SUBSCRIBE!:D

MIKE BECK

INSTAGRAM: MIKE_ _ _BECK

TWITTER: MIKEBECK100

FACEBOOK: MIKE BECK

Edited by Mikey C™

4 hours ago, Mark W said:

I assume Kloe Kardashian, the Nottingham Post and "Hot Insta Babes 2" were thrilled.

Wow, Danny Mac must have tagged a load of celebrities to April 2009 :P

I try not to be too negative about people self promoting, I kind of get it, but working on promotion more than content drives me crazy. I mean getting an audience member to film a demo from a curb for content is just lazy. It's like how Youtube used to be a pretty cool and creative website but as soon as everyone started making a tonne of money from it it just becomes a cess pool of talk show videos, capital letters and cleavage in thumb nails. Not sure where I'm going with this so I'll just leave it there... 

• Like 6

HI GUYS IV JUST LANDED BACK IN ENGLAND FROM A 4 DAY TRIP TO ITALY! WOW, WHAT AN AMAZING PLACE SO MUCH DIFFERENT TO THE UK!

CC51960B-6A10-4419-98CB-C18045F35E4D.jpeg.9ccaa4a08e706805f7e73ba5d14a81b9.jpeg

77DB4661-FAD7-4A54-BD27-EED6D8A48661.thumb.jpeg.591ba72c8077ef06323162e8abd1b6e7.jpeg

^^^The dome, the Gf, myself and the worlds smallest man all in one picture:P:D. Really good time out of the UK in Italy. WE WERE DALAYED 3 TIMES ON THE RETURN BACK! (NIGHTMARE):lol:

NOW BACK TO WORK ON BIKE.:smartass:

HERE I HAVE ONE OF THE FINAL TWO VIDEOS TO BE RELEASED BEFORE MY NEW WORK STARTS GETTING POSTED:D 

MIKE BECK

Edited by Mikey C™

18 hours ago, JD™ said:

I can’t tell whether this is satire.

WE ALL KNOW YOU HAVE JUST EMAILED ALL YOUR CLIENTS AND TOLD THEM TO USE CAPS LOCK ON EVETYTHING FOR ULTIMATE INTERNET MARKETING. WOW COOL AWESOME. 

• Like 4