Mike Beck: JUST MOVE

Mike Beck

On 12/6/2019 at 11:05 PM, Joe Papasnap Maher said:

Never been a fan of gloves to be honest. Foam grips have always been plenty soft enough. 

I feel with gloves you just can't feel the levers... Sounds strange but I just don't get along with them. 

I cant ride without them now, its strange what you get used to. I use golf gloves because they are thinner than normal riding gloves and if anything, more grippy.

On 12/7/2019 at 7:06 PM, manuel said:

The title was misleading.

Sorry dude, what was misleading?

Well, you did a couple of different things in the builders yard and then the rest (and most of the variety) was all shot elsewhere? 

As a vlog style video and no explanation - it doesn’t make much sense. Also you went back to the skatepark.

• 2 weeks later...

That was in my opinion one of your "better" videos.

I'm no expert but I think if you chilled out with the jumping from one thing to another editing and just showed full moves and small lines you'd make more pleasing to watch videos. You're not a bad rider but the vanity and crazy editing ruins what you can do.

Either way crack on and have fun.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Al_Fel said:

That was in my opinion one of your "better" videos.

I'm no expert but I think if you chilled out with the jumping from one thing to another editing and just showed full moves and small lines you'd make more pleasing to watch videos. You're not a bad rider but the vanity and crazy editing ruins what you can do.

Either way crack on and have fun.

"better", of course, being a relative term...

• Like 2