Mike Beck: JUST MOVE

Mike Beck

9 minutes ago, LEON said:

A lot of the Youtubers who get the most views are the ones with absolutely no talent whatsoever, if all you want is views then do reactions to other people's work and make a dramatic thumbnail, it is the absolute laziest content possible, some of the absolute shit I've seen lately.... and once a couple of people react to a song or video, the rest of them jump on it, there's no quality control whatsoever, once you've clicked that's it, I watch some genuinely funny channels by people who do it for fun and call out these attention whores, but yeah, you really have to be an over the top dramatic willy to make it to the top these days.

I hate the internet. I just came on the internet to tell you that.

I COME ON TRIALS FORUM FOR ONE REASON

TO SEE THAT MIKE BECK FIRE!!!

WHO NEEDZ FALLOWERZ WHEN U GOT FIVE PAGE THREAD HERE!!!

• Like 9

I've never actually known a person behind one of the generic reposting pages on Instagram, so as you appear to be behind "VIRAL BIKE PAGE" Mike - what's the actual plan with that?  Just in the sense that what's your end game for it?  I assume the plan is to make money through it somehow in the end, but that style of page has always thrown me a bit as I can't really see how that would work.

• Like 1

Kind of, but Instagram doesn't have the same kind of monetisation options as other platforms so just having shitloads of followers doesn't lead to stacks of cash necessarily.  The only way I can really see you doing it is by being paid to re-post/share people's stuff, but if you're offering that service essentially for free to some, I can't imagine other people would necessarily want to pay for it, especially as it's not like generic re-posting accounts are in short supply.  With "VIRAL BIKE PAGE" having more conspicuous links to Mike in their bio, and in post captions, I'd have thought that would be less likely too as your own brand/message is being diluted...

• Like 1

anyone seen the proposed EU ruled article 13? 

Seems the EU are wanting to crack down with copyright laws on social media, making anything non original content harder to repost (including memes!). I doubt it'll come to anything but could be a spanner in the works for repost sites like Viral bike page and ridelife tv 

I have looked at Mikes Instagram and it's quite something! The stories are like I've never seen before....I'm a firm believer in you reap what you sow, my advice to Mike would be to not to rush the process of gaining followers, fewer followers but with a higher quality (more likely to invest in you) are better than loads of followers but are mostly bots or people who won't get invested. Tagging everybody is a good way to get noticed...but noticed in a bad way (tagging every redbull page or other big brands will probably put them off rather than get them interested).

I suggest you listen to this Mike

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just recently before my holiday to sunny Spain i learnt to muscle up.

by no means a wizard but its now a do-able move for me :)

any tips on how to perfect /improve and work on will be appreciated.

Here is the video of me on my second day doing a few with some balance beam riding on the Scorpio bike for good measure! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNbPrgJoXbU

Mike