Being Very Indecisive...

Culshaw95

I seem to have a hard time getting things right with setups/bikes... I rode 26" for most of the period of riding trials and tried out 20" which my riding seemed to be at its best at that time but stupidly a while ago I sold the 20" because I had been riding 26" longer and decided to keep it as its what i put the most time into. The issue with 26 was i spent loads of time trying to find the perfect geometry when i should have stuck and left the bike as it was which led to me not enjoying it as much.

I recently built an Inspired Hex thinking I would get on with it which I do and i have learnt certain things i didnt know i could do and has helped on the MTB side but I guess I prefer the more TGS and pure trials scene more. I have three things on my mind of getting a custom frame from marino, sell the Inspired and get an Echo 26" or sell the Inspired and get a Jitsie 20" which is similar geo to the Breath Yes I had... Not sure what the best option is some of it is swaying towards 20" but im 6ft3" so i'd need a 180mm stem but then another part is saying 26" and go front disc as i always preferred front disc on a stock...