V-brake lever that would pull more cable?

JT!

Bought a Razor DXT drift trike a few weeks back. Great fun and a good toy for $100. However the wheel swayed quite badly. Contacted customer service and they send me a new one. It's exactly the same. The wheel is true it just depends on what position the cranks are in. Under heavy pedalling the brake will rub. Bearly ever use the brake so I'm trying to come up with a way to make sure the pads are far out as possible to stop this from happening. I don't need the stopping power so trying to think of a way to trade off power for distance.

Any ideas?

A number of SRAM & Shimano levers had adjustable leverage/bite point, which might give you a little bit of extra room, but might not be enough for your needs by the sounds of it. Given the price of the trike it doesn't really seem worth messing about changing the wheel itself so I can see why you're going down the brake route. Might end up a combination of a cheap lever and the shortest brake arms you can find that clear the tyre (or some bodging)

Nah, I know it's the wheel because you can literally see the wheel wobble back and forth when you pedal backwards. The forks are burly too.

Might just try and back off the breaks a little more but the lever is going to be hitting the grips soon.