Mod frame suggestions?

DYAKOV

I’ve had quite a few mod bikes and all of them being old model frames e.g. echo lite 08, Monty 221ti and a pr one, adamant a3, limey 320, because colour, koxx xtp 08?....

Out of them I really liked how the limey 320 felt. So I guess for my new build I’d be looking for a short wb frame, with high bb and a short chainstay as well (that adamant was shit to ride!)

I was thinking to get a relatively newish frame, something on the lines of ozonys curve for example. I’m not interested in any of the top range scorpio/Monty m5/and other carbon frames (or voltron frames as I call them) as I can’t afford that and I bash a lot...

Can you guys suggest other options for me to consider also give an opinion on the ozonys curve mod frame?

Cheers,

Nas

I personally have ridden many frames including the limey 320 it was lovely to ride but this is nice i love the way it feels i like wheel swapping and this is a doddle i just find it comfortable to ride and many people who have tested it also said the same used at radical bikes a couple times and loads like it this used to belong to James Sheridan.

Edited by onza wanabe
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, onza wanabe said:

I personally have ridden many frames including the limey 320 it was lovely to ride but this is nice i love the way it feels i like wheel swapping and this is a doddle i just find it comfortable to ride and many people who have tested it also said the same used at radical bikes a couple times and loads like it this used to belong to James Sheridan.

Cheers for that mate! Yeah I’m really keen on trying one and I’ve been looking at your thread. I’d be after a hs33 frame though and I’ve got a few parts left from my old bike, so it’ll be more of a mix and match rather than buying a whole bike. But thanks for that!

2 hours ago, DYAKOV said:

Cheers for that mate! Yeah I’m really keen on trying one and I’ve been looking at your thread. I’d be after a hs33 frame though and I’ve got a few parts left from my old bike, so it’ll be more of a mix and match rather than buying a whole bike. But thanks for that!

not going to lie buddy i used to be hs rim brakes only but i got this duel disc bike and i was amazed by it i don't think i could go back haha never had a hs hold like duel disc