Uk trip 2018

Guillermo  M.

5 hours ago, Ross McArthur said:

Holy shit that ankle break looked horrific! Glad you got all the footage you did before it happened as that sleeper session was sweet from both of you.

Yeah the sleepers are a good spot to have a mess about on. Shame it ended like that but excited to go back with vengeance. 

G needs to change his name to Guillotine for reasons being..

His riding is cut above the rest, he cuts off his videos from the rest of the world, and cuts his own bikes in half.

He must quite a collection that Damien Hurst would be proud of.

A number of us have reached out on countless occasions. It's all attention seeking bullshit.

Believe me, I'm extremely aware of the sensitivity that is often needed around mental health issues and have been to some pretty dark places myself. I'm also well aware that if someone really wanted to get rid of themselves there are plenty of very quick, convenient ways to do so. There's more to G than this, and he's clearly not a stupid bloke he just needs to take a step back and figure out a proper way to move forward - whether that's with the help we've all offered or not.

• Like 2