Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TB_Python

Curious . . . .

4 posts in this topic

Alright people :)

I was doing a bit of searching for Zoo!, Gu n Echo but I see there doesn't seem to be very much about them anymore, I know trials has evolved since my day, I just didn't realise how much, makes me feel old :lol: 

Can anyone shed some light on the affair? Also, does anyone still have a Zoo Python 2005 short kicking around?

I think Echo are still kicking about, they still have sponsored riders like andrei burton and TRA, maybe the other companies fizzled out, i think tarty bikes are still selling Czar though?

1 person likes this

They thinned out their range a bit - the ZOO! stuff fell out of favour a bit as the geo wasn't quite rose-tinted-glasses enough for some people. 

They still put out GU frames and bikes until recently, but the Echo range expanded a bit and basically covered what they were offering with GU too.  The GU bike was a lighter, more high-end type bike, but their latest SL Pro/Ti Pro bikes were almost the same thing.

Czar is their street-orientated line, and covers street trialsy type stuff and some more MTB/street cross-over type stuff too.

1 person likes this

Thanks for the replies. 

Think I'd go for an Echo SL if I was to buy brand new

May see if anyone in the wanted section has a half decent 05 python