Echo Lite (?) 20something

SamKidney

An echo from the year 20something.

Mostly Jitsie/Trialtch spec. Nice and light and nothing too fragile. Just need to put some brakes on this week when the bits I need turn up and I can see how much balance I’ve lost. 

Was going to run dual disc but I don’t want to change forks or front hub so dual mag it is. 

FB414A5C-B061-403B-8AEC-7751186FFA7F.thumb.jpeg.535eb7b012e376678420b87a6d10fd3e.jpeg

• Like 1

Had my first proper hop about up Shipley Glen after work. Despite my last few bikes being 24”/stock this is pleasantly good fun! Still managing to do a few old moves I did a few years ago. 

The trialtech levers are possibly my favourite thing on the bike. Very nice to use! Trialtech components are prominent throughout the bike which is very unlike my old bikes and it feels very solid. I’m made up with it. 

55C0A447-92EC-4CC9-9FBE-8F0E4CCC795D.jpeg

9EF3B97E-34CE-4B74-92F0-8C5673A81F53.jpeg

4E16AD4F-277C-4582-9D75-70B8375A85B6.jpeg

4369FAE4-0DB6-4C50-A1EB-3E0302E716A9.jpeg

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Herbertlemon102 said:

big fan of the levers, ive got them on mine and i love em. trialtech parts allllllll day.

Most comfortable lever I’ve used on any bike to be honest, the Hope Tech levers on my Orange aren’t as nice as these haha 

I’m pretty impressed with it as a whole, it’s been a long time since I’ve ridden a mod of my own, probably close to 6 years if not 7 so I was unsure but I’ve been pleasantly surprised. 

The fact it fits in the boot of the car without having to take an Allen key to it or deflate tyres to remove wheels is the biggest positive I’ve seen so far :lol:

Edited by SamKidney
  • Like 1