Jack Carthy Practice Sessions

Ross McArthur

2 hours ago, Paperclip said:

Ace video, he's just insane and because it's all smooth you have to know the locations to understand how stupid it all is. 

This, even some of the more “tame” looking sections at Shipley Glen are mind boggling in person. 

He rides with precision and ease like no one else. Truely too of his game. Hermance and the likes of are good but Jack makes it all looks like child’s play. 

5 hours ago, monkeyseemonkeydo said:

What is the thing he wears on his knee/leg?

Possible due to a tendon issue? A lot of climbers use tape to ease pain caused by golfers/tennis elbow, so perhaps the same thing going one here but for his knee?

Interestingly it's on his back leg. I remember that back when I was riding a lot (4-5 times a week) I also used to get a pain/twinge in my back leg too, especially when tucking on sidehops. 

Edited by J.KYDD
Added info

• 3 weeks later...

I'm super happy that this video has been so well received! I think the style that I edited it comes from that fact that growing up all I did was watch COTrials, FTC, Nopogo videos and the like

As others have said, Jack's riding is just insane and to see it all in person is a totally different thing! I'm hoping it gets people excited and out on their bikes just as those above mentioned videos did for me when I was younger ^_^

• Like 1

4 hours ago, aliao said:

I'm super happy that this video has been so well received! I think the style that I edited it comes from that fact that growing up all I did was watch COTrials, FTC, Nopogo videos and the like

As others have said, Jack's riding is just insane and to see it all in person is a totally different thing! I'm hoping it gets people excited and out on their bikes just as those above mentioned videos did for me when I was younger ^_^

Soon lets ride and make LATrials !

• Like 1