UCI World Cup Berlin 14.10.2018 - Live Stream

Raymond12

Watched to see who was qualified in both 20" and 26" finals and it took me some time to realize Jack Carthy wasn’t there. Does anybody know what happened to him? So disappointed as I only ever watched finals for his incredible riding and for Abel Mustieles when he was mod riding.

7 hours ago, Davetrials said:

He had a demo, 

i felt sorry for Ion and Dominik, Ion basically had the win, and Dominik won by a technicality, The sections were brlliant, i cant help but wonder if jack would have made that huge gap to the Wd40 bottle 

7 hours ago, Ross McArthur said:

5A29A0E6-F7E2-4FC8-920D-2B68433E8373.jpeg

Thanks to both of you. Nice to see he was riding elsewhere. I somehow thought he might have had a technical problem or not qualified for the finals.

Thanks again 

3 hours ago, Davetrials said:

i think (hope) he's going to china?

2 hours ago, Mark W said:

His Instagram post before made it sound like that was the case.  Seems that they were booked in for the Harrogate Cycle Expo a while back and that took precedence over the Berlin round.

In the YouTube video of the competition, Andrei also says he will catch up in China so he will probably be there!