Ben Travis - 3 Days In London

Mark W

Back in September, Ben and I headed to London for a few days before the TartyBikes Weekender.  When that got cancelled, we booked an extra night at the World Girl Guide and Scouts Centre in London (no joke) and spent 3 days exploring all over the city.

We put in around 50 miles over the 3 days we were there which was definitely a cardio tester, but Ben still managed to fire out some awesome lines in spite of it.  This trip was a lot of fun, and being with someone who's happy to cruise around and explore was a treat.  Thanks for making it happen dude!

• Like 14

Firstly, that wheelie drop thing at 0.17 and the ET further on. Get in the sea. Honestly the worst thing anyone can do.

Liked the balance and lack of hops on the 180 at 1.43. Also liked the wedge on the brick wall/bench at 2.03. There was something strangely satisfying about the way the bike dropped down the stairs at 2.42.

Ender line, hook 90 with the monstrous 360 at the end. Only other bigger 360 I've seen (other than Danny Macs) was Ashton's in Trial Noir. 

Bike looks awesome. Best colour yet.

4BF197FF-38A3-4C4B-A944-683CFB2B6156.png

B719F54C-24D5-420F-9A0D-D1F13E57BDC2.png

Edited by Ross McArthur
  • Like 1

Thanks to everyone for their comments. Appreciate it! It was a good couple of days, and glad i got some half decent stuff done given the mileage we put in.

@Ross McArthur, i do like how much detail you watch videos in. I also like how it riled you up enough to comment on it. Must do more of it.

On the ender, I'd suggest its not as big as you'd maybe think, but it is the biggest I've done, and off the brick wide wall, I was pretty pleased with it.

Edited by ben_travis
  • Like 1

Most of the lines are perfect, without jerky moves or correction hops, just smooth and clean. Looks like it took plenty of hours to film, but you did it in 3 days. Even big drops are performed so easily, like if it was a 2ft ledge. Nice one!

• Like 1