Ricardo Simões - Leftover Clips 2017/2018

necoRick

Hi guys,

i will call this vídeos leftovers because I was not liking the look of everything, I think I need to push my self much more and do a better video production/thinking. 

But what you guys think of the riding in this one? And the video by itself? 

Cheers!

Hi guys,

i will call this vídeos leftovers because I was not liking the look of everything, I think I need to push my self much more and do a better video production/thinking. 

Cheers!

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Cheers!

• Like 5

Hi guys,

Cheers!

• Like 2

Nice ride, and awesome spots! Where are you from? 

I'd write a few feedbacks. I hope they will be useful.

I'd cut out the first 30 second. The less is sometimes more. 
I really liked the jump and the camera angle at 1:00 
The slow-mo part at 2:20 not fit to the video for me. 
Nice cut at 2:36! 

As you wrote I also have some leftover feeling about the video. As I see you have the knowledge and style to do better lines and tricks. It just seems you don't know yet what jumps/lines looks really cool in video. Let's thinking about cool lines more and try to connect your jumps with more naturally/flow. I'm sure you could do them! Also try to riding faster, that would give a better flow to the video. 

For me usually helps a lot if I watch back the clips at the spot immediately. I always get many ideas how should I change the line, or where should use different technic, better style, etc. You'll spend much more times at one spot this way, and maybe you'll do something totally different than your first idea at the end. 

• Like 1

On 16/11/2018 at 8:52 AM, bktrll said:

Nice ride, and awesome spots! Where are you from? 

I'd write a few feedbacks. I hope they will be useful.

I'd cut out the first 30 second. The less is sometimes more. 
I really liked the jump and the camera angle at 1:00 
The slow-mo part at 2:20 not fit to the video for me. 
Nice cut at 2:36! 

As you wrote I also have some leftover feeling about the video. As I see you have the knowledge and style to do better lines and tricks. It just seems you don't know yet what jumps/lines looks really cool in video. Let's thinking about cool lines more and try to connect your jumps with more naturally/flow. I'm sure you could do them! Also try to riding faster, that would give a better flow to the video. 

For me usually helps a lot if I watch back the clips at the spot immediately. I always get many ideas how should I change the line, or where should use different technic, better style, etc. You'll spend much more times at one spot this way, and maybe you'll do something totally different than your first idea at the end. 

Thanks for the feedback bktrll and for your advice!

Next video i will try to have some of the things that you said in my mind, because that's why i did this leftovers video, there was something that i wasn't liking.

Cheers!

• Like 1

On 16/11/2018 at 9:10 AM, Ross McArthur said:

Some quality stuff in there man.

Really liked the Fakie Nose Manual combos. The stoppie to FNM and the 360 to FNM.

The spot with the water fountains and the last spot looked awesome!!!

Thanks Ross!!

I'm really enjoying  doing that FNM variations!

Yeahh i'm always finding more and more good spots in all around Portugal!