Pashley 26GHZ

LEON

This was too nice not to make a topic for. Got it off Ben Davies. I had one 8 years ago and loved it but I never liked the Pashley forks, too short and too much offset but I just rode it as it was as I didn't have any better forks at the time. With modern 410mm forks it's...

+8

About 73, I don't have a protractor.

Only had a little manual about but it feels so right already, I think it was the most underrated mid-school frame there was, the other big old school ones were all too dated and there hasn't been much since apart from a Hex which I don't like the bb height.

20181123_140758.jpg

20181123_141303.jpg

20181123_140749.jpg

20181123_141320.jpg

Edited by LEON
  • Like 9

I love these frames, such a good design and the thin steel tubes look great. I think because Pashley always used those oval downtubes they are straight gauage. I would have thought that if they replaced that with a reynolds butted tube they could have shaved quite a lot off the weight!

On 11/25/2018 at 0:40 PM, LEON said:

but I think it was one of those horrible burgundy ones before.

I loved my yon broon yin! I didn't underrate mine at all.

Lets all just remind ourselves how well they rode by watching Danny.:rolleyes:

Also, here’s mine from way back.81FD509C-2B18-4AAD-B35D-2BDC2417834F.jpeg.fb1b00812c54794f310ba2abc7889fa7.jpeg

Edited by Ross McArthur
  • Like 8

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Dave Anscombe said:

Any pics of the marino floating about ross ?I love how your style is still very trialsy on that bike :)

Is the geo aimed in that direction or more towards bmx/inspired style ?

Probably flog this ko km1 bike and get a marino build ,Cant get on with mod anymore since owning the onza zoot 

Which Marino is that bud? Do you mean the Vader? I know how everyone loves that name. Anyway, Cocky has it now and is doing a better job of riding it that I was!...before his ankle kissed the ground.

The geo was aimed at using a short stem on a frame that was roomy enough to throw around like a comp bike. It worked, to a certain extent.

• Like 1