What if we had Pins on our Shoes instead of the Pedals? | Experiment

Max F

I really like the videos you're putting out Max (Y)  That Family Guy reference... yes.

Good work for trying out that concept, it's interesting to see how you got on with it.  Some old bike tyres ziptied to those Inspired platforms next?  ;) 

• Like 1

Nicely produced dude. Enjoyed that.

I cant find the video but hitting shins always reminds me of the clip of Ali riding his Proto Hex, in I think it was Redcar industrial estate? "Yeeeaaawwww...":o

Edit. You made the pick bike home page. https://www.pinkbike.com/news/video-homemade-hack-puts-the-pins-on-the-shoes-instead-of-the-pedals.html

Edited by Ross McArthur
  • Like 1

You forgot that studded shoes would be great for icy conditions too. ;)
Really enjoyed the video, brilliant idea, I'd be happy to try something like that out if it were available on the market but maybe more for mountain biking than for trials, I have the feeling the shoe might not grip as well when bailing?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Topsy said:

You forgot that studded shoes would be great for icy conditions too. ;)

I was about to include the clip of me taking my foot down on ice and completely smashing onto the floor. :D But I decided to keep the video short.

• Like 1