UNO Stems from ebay

Shadytree

ive been running a similar chinese stem.. 90x30, 80x40, 70x30 and 110x30. cheap and easy to buy/swap- the shorter the stem the less of a chance of breaking it, most are well strong enough. unsure about that brand, looks the same as all the other origin 8, whatever chinese no-name brand is on amazon in the states... bbb or somethin.

buy a hope if you want to feel closer to hype , and lose a lil more weight from your wallet... bigger sidehops

I've been running an Uno 35x90 since March and it's fine so far. Only thing I don't like is the face bolts are 4mm and the stem bolts are 5mm. Only silly 4mm on the whole bike! I miss my first Echo that used 5mm or 2.5mm for the WHOLE bike. Ah the good old days ;-)

On 17/12/2018 at 4:36 AM, Swoofty said:

I've been running an Uno 35x90 since March and it's fine so far. Only thing I don't like is the face bolts are 4mm and the stem bolts are 5mm. Only silly 4mm on the whole bike! I miss my first Echo that used 5mm or 2.5mm for the WHOLE bike. Ah the good old days ;-)

Even crank bolts? :P

I like mine for the same reason. All 5mm or 8mm. Still carry a full set though :lol: 
Edit: I just realised my snail cam bolts are 4mm. I'm such a poser :(

Edited by aener
  • Like 1