Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sandbugg

Street rim advise required

5 posts in this topic

Hellos 

I have dented my inspired team v2 rim quite badly (see pic) I've straightened it up as best I could for the time being but im reasonably sure im on borrowed time with it and I'm thinking of getting a spank rim to replace whilst they are in stock it does any one have experience with both to know if the spanks are more dent resistant than the v2s thanks in advance

20181001_170316.jpg

1 hour ago, Sandbugg said:

Hellos 

I have dented my inspired team v2 rim quite badly (see pic) I've straightened it up as best I could for the time being but im reasonably sure im on borrowed time with it and I'm thinking of getting a spank rim to replace whilst they are in stock it does any one have experience with both to know if the spanks are more dent resistant than the v2s thanks in advance

20181001_170316.jpg

Hi! I have Spank rims and they are really strong. But could be wider anyway. Sometimes I got puncture when running lower tyre pressure.

3 hours ago, Sandbugg said:

Hellos 

20181001_170316.jpg

Did you land it though?

3 people like this

Yeah I was like oh didn't get a pinch flat sweet 

1 person likes this

The Spank rims do seem to be a bit more dent resistant than the Inspired rims.  Not sure if you're going down that path but they're a little easier to set up tubeless too.

1 person likes this