Few clips I found

Thurston

On 2/10/2019 at 3:43 AM, TB_Python said:

Myself and a Mr Greg Wright 

100_0323.MOV

100_0328.MOV

100_0329.MOV

@greg1040 Check yourself oot...

Also...dude...how can you miss trials? its still there. Get yourself get back involved.

What has changed is the TGS'ers have stopped making videos like they used to, then blamed street trials for it. I moved to street trials as i'd been riding barges for too long and got tired of sidehopping / maxed out on my hops. The change to my inspired made trials fun again for me. Change is good for you. Don't be stuck in your ways.

Edited by ben_travis
  • Like 5

14 hours ago, ben_travis said:

@greg1040 Check yourself oot...

Also...dude...how can you miss trials? its still there. Get yourself get back involved.

What has changed is the TGS'ers have stopped making videos like they used to, then blamed street trials for it. I moved to street trials as i'd been riding barges for too long and got tired of sidehopping / maxed out on my hops. The change to my inspired made trials fun again for me. Change is good for you. Don't be stuck in your ways.

I know it is Benny T, I do intend to but then again I always do, maybe once day in the near future. 

I will always be a TGS'er, it's just not in my blood to be a street trials'er 

Although my back and knees may disagree there.

On 12/02/2019 at 10:41 PM, greg1040 said:

Just seen some of the clips mr thurston. Long time ago that st nicks is barly even ridable these days. Hope your still chaving it up round inverness. 

I thought the same, f**king crazy to think that was 12 years ago! I am indeed Gregory, all good up here, how's life in the granite city? St.Nicks is/was the business

12 hours ago, Ross McArthur said:

Instagram says different.

So St. Nicks is still rideable Ross? I aint on insta