Cringe Moments You've Had

MadManMike

i took a shit in the street walking home from a night out whilst on the phone to my mate, i was minutes from my house. i didn't know about this till they called me the next day telling me to change and shower.

this will happen again this year.

• Like 4

I once fell through an alarmed fire door in one of the biggest clubs in Nottingham.

I was out with a load of mates and a mates girlfriend wanted a picture of me with her other half/my best friend, I tapped him on the shoulder and he ignored me, so I put my hand on his shoulder and as I went to spin him he thought I was some weirdo (kinda accurate) and shoved me off. I tripped, graabbed the only thing I could which was the fire door bar, opening the door and setting off the fire alarm, emptying that floor of the club.

We all left and as we got outside I wanted to die/leave. Club manager wouldn't let me leave as he thought it was a sabotage move by another club or something :lol:.

Other cringe was bumping into my ex whilst buying wedding rings with Jenny. That was horrendous

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ogre said:

i took a shit in the street walking home from a night out whilst on the phone to my mate, i was minutes from my house. i didn't know about this till they called me the next day telling me to change and shower.

this will happen again this year.

The signs say no dog fouling, they don't mention humans right? Crack on! :D

19 minutes ago, Tom Booth said:

Other cringe was bumping into my ex whilst buying wedding rings with Jenny. That was horrendous

That must have been awkward!

On the subject of Exes, it's more awkward for her than me, but my Ex decided to open an "adult" Instagram profile. She went from being a normal blonde, to being a black haired dominatrix type, talking about "big black cock" and pegging. Tape over the nipples kinda stuff. What she hadn't realised is that once you open an Instagram account, all your Facebook friends get a notification about it. Including your children.

Her profile quickly went private, then deleted altogether.

That moment of realisation must have been painful for her!

• Like 1

I once got so messy on a night out in Bristol (I'm sure my friend put something in my drink, I recall having literally one beer then just black out) that rather than trying to make it to one of the 50 portaloos they had put on, that I was going to shit behind a tour bus 100 meters away.

I was so messy however I didn't realise this was in full few of the entire club, so the bouncers came and asked wtf I was doing, I could barely see much less communicate, they gave me a bin liner to clean up my mess, which I did, then took it to them on the doors.

I was asked to leave shortly after.

• Like 2