TrashZen Hoodies

TrashZen

Hi All,

After designing some cool TrashZen Tshirts years ago, I've had several requests for hoodies, but never wanted to commit to holding any stock, as I was quite unsure how many to order, which sizes etc...

Now, searching for an efficient way of printing just the right sizes and colours in the right numbers, I came across an apparel printer that would be able to organize a crowdfunding campaign for a zipped hoodie model (I selected a bi-colour one in my example), allowing backers to choose their size and their preferred colour combo.

Before I organize that, I wanted to probe your interest. I have put up a mock up design of the hoodies I'd propose, with some cool logo designs (one on the front, the back, and on the left sleeve), they have plenty of different colour combos as shown with the split colour dots.
If you show some interest, I could share a link for a time-limited campaign (20 days so) and you'd get the hoodies shipped directly from the printers.
They'd retail for about 36 euros (plus shipping).
Let me know what you think.
Cheers,

2-hoodies-proto2.png

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I'd maybe get one but you should consider https://www.spreadshirt.co.uk/start-selling-C5780#?redirectFrom=de_DE&redirectToken=start-verkaufen-C5780&affiliateId=323148 

I've brought some merch off a relatively niche music lablel (gabberdisco) and it was quite efficient and made to order so it would get rid of the stocking issue