Flipp|Lemon: Sunburn

Herbertlemon102

I didn't really realise it, but I've missed seeing your riding Flipp - got such a good eye for using spots, and the versatility/technicality to do it too.  It suddenly jumped out at me on that line with the gap to rear jam, then drop to sidehop back up.  Just a really unusual way of using a spot, but really refreshing.  Also, that static alley-oop 180 gap was a treat, as was the up to rear/90 thing on that little edge on that wall.  Muy bueno.

Great riding from you too, Jamie!  Seems you're getting on well with that bike, even if it looks like your rear rim isn't too keen? ;)  

Really nice to see a 'proper' video again of some good street stuff.  Thanks for doing it!

Oh, and this was the first time I actually spotted your location, Jamie - where I had it on my screen made it extra creepy until I moved it up and saw the Clean 3 reference, at which point it made more sense.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Mark W said:

Oh, and this was the first time I actually spotted your location, Jamie - where I had it on my screen made it extra creepy until I moved it up and saw the Clean 3 reference, at which point it made more sense.

took you long enough :( 

rear wheel is premium french cheese. or maybe im just a rough git. i dont weigh anything though..... :P 

stunts. 

Loved this, greatly put together guys, need more of the mixed rider videos. Bring back the old times..

shame some of those clips where in the dark.. (we cant help that at times) but the sun is out for longer now so maybe we can B)

last time and only time i met with flip i think was in 2012! Leicester maybe??

21 hours ago, Herbertlemon102 said:

took you long enough :( 

rear wheel is premium french cheese. or maybe im just a rough git. i dont weigh anything though..... :P 

stunts. 

You are getting to grips with the bike nicely, can also see you tuning into flips style even on the pure trials.

what do weigh mate out of curiosity mate?:lol: