Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aener

Kvaale

7 posts in this topic

The Alias 20.2 is here. Same as the 20.1 except for colour and 135mm dropouts.
I built mine up about two weeks ago but only just got the chance to ride it. A chilly morning solo-ride doddering around Bradford and Leeds. Fresh wheels and everything greased and tight makes a bike feel amazing, but now it's me that feels rusty instead.

6 people like this

The last bench line was niiiiiiiiiiiiice!  Just kept giving.  Keen on the look of the bike too.  I wasn't sure if you'd stick with jazzy rims and go for a kind of contrasting colour (although the Fly rims will have nixed that either way), but the all black parts kit with blue frame makes it pop nicely.

Riding didn't look particularly rusty either, although I know that'll be more to do with how it feels than how it looks for the most part.  As before, cool to see you enjoying riding again, especially with those being solo rides too.

2 people like this

Aye, bench line was sweet, and I'd pay good money for a small percentage of your front wheel bravery if that kind of thing was transferable 

Yumm

Woo Sweeeet! Last 2 lines were mind blowing. Props to have recorded those clips in only 1 day! 

Ender was dope

2 people like this