Crewkerz Jealousy 2018 20"

Canardweb

On 17/04/2019 at 8:38 PM, Pít said:

I cant decide if i like those bars or not :D how it feels like?

Looks really long on these pictures. Don’t really know why. It feels really good all around as you can still pull the bike pretty easily and still get moves on the front really well!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MadsP said:

Looks really good, I think. Massive bars! What happend to the rawed out 20"? For sale? :shades:

Still riding it from times to times when it’s sunny and when I want to ride front HS33. Double disc is great for winter and natural riding. I have to get used to it more though. Do you want to buy it?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Canardweb said:

Still riding it from times to times when it’s sunny and when I want to ride front HS33. Double disc is great for winter and natural riding. I have to get used to it more though. Do you want to buy it?

YES, would be interested in frame, framekit or perhaps full bike

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, Pít said:

Tasty! Did you tried it with a waw stem? Im about to get one with a breath b&w bar.

I have the WAW stem but it’s far too low for my taste on a 20". I have the 155 mm one and honestly it’s not good for that bike without many spacers. As you know I had these breath black and white bars on my previous Jealousy. I loved them but with the 150x30 stem. Otherwise it would be way too low for my liking. I struggled to get used to my WAW actual bars but now I don’t see myself riding anything else.

Edited by Canardweb
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...