Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ross McArthur

Danny Mac / Adidas

9 posts in this topic

5 people like this

Was just about to put this in here! Some really fun looking lines in it.

some really cool stuff, wasn't keen on the constant return to looking directly into the lens but hey-ho.

is it a trick of the light or is that a different bike? looks red for most of the shots.

49 minutes ago, Herbertlemon102 said:

some really cool stuff, wasn't keen on the constant return to looking directly into the lens but hey-ho.

is it a trick of the light or is that a different bike? looks red for most of the shots.

That's what the warning on the video is for. Paid promotion. Big dirty Adidas logo on his T-shirt paired with "Danny setting up his own go-pro on a tripod" concept - Click-Bleep.  What can I say, it works as an Ad! And dare I say, the previously mentioned Dirty logo looks good! Instantly made me think of Kenny B.

Its still orange.

1 person likes this

It's not the orange it used to be - the latest version of it is fairly red.  He's been on that new version for a couple of months now.

I quite liked the concept, they used it for some pretty interesting cuts.  The logo stuff isn't the most subtle thing in the world, but hopefully once the initial splash is done it'll become a little lower profile.  We'll see...

Riding wise it was cool too.  Good mix of stuff.  That frontflip too - hot diggidy.

1 person likes this

I thought it was the the grading, trying to make his beard look less ginger. 

1 person likes this

Video was great and riding was fantastic. 

Yeah the Adidas stuff was in your face, but it was a 'Hey Danny Mac wears our shit now' video and a bigger sponsor should mean bigger concepts and more videos. 

I thought that was shit hot!! One of 2 people who know how to ride a bike with a seat! 

Quality stuff!