Racing Line guru needed

Swoofty

I have aquired a racing line brake lever body. Which rim brakes can i use it with? I have a 2014 HS33 and an echo (not SL) rim brake. Will the racing line lever work with either of those? Any mods necessary or mostly swap and go? Any help would be appreciated.

IMG_20190623_175424.jpg

What Ben said.  You'll need an M8 shroud and an olive for attaching the hose to the lever, but aside from that you're all good.  All the slaves out now are based around the same dimensions so they're all interchangeable.  

Ok 2 more questions:

I have one 14mm piston version and one Nano version lever. Which one do people like better for the rear?

The levers will be attaching to magura hoses. RLs website shows them attaching the hose with an olive and the sleeve nut only, ie no hose insert. Is that correct? Can i put the same fitting back in or will i need to cut the hose and use a new olive?

Thanks in advance!

14mm piston for the rear (Y)  Racing Line said that the Nano was more suitable for a front brake with the FL/14mm brake being better for the rear.

You don't need any hose insert for the Magura hoses (or any rim brakes hoses as far as I know, they're more of a disc thing).  If you've got an M8 shroud and an olive on the hose already you should be able to just route it straight into the Racing Line lever.