Any idea what frame this is?

Shaveee

2 hours ago, aener said:

They were made as a Python replica ;) 

The geo was a bit different though - shorter rear end (think they were 362mm, whereas the Python was 370-something-mm), and the wheelbase is a little longer.

I used to ride one back when they were new and really liked how it rode.  Nice and stiff, good geo, just generally a decent frame.  Not the lightest frame ever but it should last (Y) 

3 hours ago, Mark W said:

The geo was a bit different though - shorter rear end (think they were 362mm, whereas the Python was 370-something-mm), and the wheelbase is a little longer.

Well that I was not aware of! The '05 I had was 375mm with 1055mm, so I dearly hope they weren't longer than that one :P 

• Like 1

On 06/08/2019 at 5:58 PM, aener said:

Well that I was not aware of! The '05 I had was 375mm with 1055mm, so I dearly hope they weren't longer than that one :P 

Haha, maybe they didn't then.  Hadn't realised they were that long!  From memory my Zip was 1040mm-ish.  I guess the reach will have been similar, but the back wheel will have been a little friendlier with the BB area.