SebJT

Best uk trials spots.

14 posts in this topic

I’m about to do a roadtrip for work, I’m filming lots of locations across the country. 

Thinking of putting my trials bike in the van. 

Where should I check out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I can show you around the midlands, there’s some great spots, the famous wolvo wedges, Leicester blocks, etc- there’s also an app where you can add spots to a UK map with photos/ locations etc, it’s worth looking at, I believe it’s called faction? On Facebook 

Edited by Herbertlemon102

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Street or au naturale?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some good natural locations up north.  

 

Higga Tor, Lee Mill Quarry, Addingham Moorside, Shipley Glen/Baildon Moor to name a few. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What part of the Uk you heading to? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks guys. 

Next week I’m filming in Kent, Essex and North London. 

Week after Stoke, Sheffield, Middlesborough, Newcastle then back down to Nottingham, Oxford and High Wycombe. 

I ride an Echo Pure so more natural/TSG stuff. 

Going to checkout Peak District on my trail bike too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whereabouts in Kent are you visiting? As far as Thanet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/08/2019 at 9:59 AM, SebJT said:

Thanks guys. 

Next week I’m filming in Kent, Essex and North London. 

Week after Stoke, Sheffield, Middlesborough, Newcastle then back down to Nottingham, Oxford and High Wycombe. 

I ride an Echo Pure so more natural/TSG stuff. 

Going to checkout Peak District on my trail bike too. 

i can put you in touch with some chaps in the oxford area if you like...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, marg26 said:

Whereabouts in Kent are you visiting? As far as Thanet?

Whitstable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Herbertlemon102 said:

i can put you in touch with some chaps in the oxford area if you like...

That would be good. Not sure how much time I’ll have but will see!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SebJT said:

Whitstable

Ah was hoping I might get to ride with a real trials rider :-) but with work and that wouldn't be able to get over there. I know the bubble a bit, but not been there since getting into trials riding. I expect there's stuff on the sea front with boats and that with potential to look good on camera.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, marg26 said:

Ah was hoping I might get to ride with a real trials rider :-) but with work and that wouldn't be able to get over there. I know the bubble a bit, but not been there since getting into trials riding. I expect there's stuff on the sea front with boats and that with potential to look good on camera.

Where are you based? I’ll be finished there at about 5 on Thursday. Could ride somewhere after that, I’ll have my van so can get anywhere. 

Edited by SebJT
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2019 at 9:59 AM, SebJT said:

 

Going to checkout Peak District on my trail bike too. 

take the trials bike to paddly gorge near the ice cream van its like trials heaven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, SebJT said:

Where are you based? I’ll be finished there at about 5 on Thursday. Could ride somewhere after that, I’ll have my van so can get anywhere. 

Margate. There's a several spots near me I ride, but also potential for riders into doing bigger stuff too. Any time from six just to give me a chance to get home and get sorted. Closest thing to natural round here would be the boulders used as wave breaks (and a small group of rocks near the train station). Let me know if still interested and I'll pm you my number and somewhere to park/meet.
Doubtful that Margate would be considered amongst the best UK trials spots though.

Edited by marg26

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.