Best uk trials spots.

SebJT

I can show you around the midlands, there’s some great spots, the famous wolvo wedges, Leicester blocks, etc- there’s also an app where you can add spots to a UK map with photos/ locations etc, it’s worth looking at, I believe it’s called faction? On Facebook 

Edited by Herbertlemon102

Thanks guys. 

Next week I’m filming in Kent, Essex and North London. 

Week after Stoke, Sheffield, Middlesborough, Newcastle then back down to Nottingham, Oxford and High Wycombe. 

I ride an Echo Pure so more natural/TSG stuff. 

Going to checkout Peak District on my trail bike too. 

On 18/08/2019 at 9:59 AM, SebJT said:

Thanks guys. 

Next week I’m filming in Kent, Essex and North London. 

Week after Stoke, Sheffield, Middlesborough, Newcastle then back down to Nottingham, Oxford and High Wycombe. 

I ride an Echo Pure so more natural/TSG stuff. 

Going to checkout Peak District on my trail bike too. 

i can put you in touch with some chaps in the oxford area if you like...

6 hours ago, SebJT said:

Whitstable

Ah was hoping I might get to ride with a real trials rider :-) but with work and that wouldn't be able to get over there. I know the bubble a bit, but not been there since getting into trials riding. I expect there's stuff on the sea front with boats and that with potential to look good on camera.

7 hours ago, marg26 said:

Ah was hoping I might get to ride with a real trials rider :-) but with work and that wouldn't be able to get over there. I know the bubble a bit, but not been there since getting into trials riding. I expect there's stuff on the sea front with boats and that with potential to look good on camera.

Where are you based? I’ll be finished there at about 5 on Thursday. Could ride somewhere after that, I’ll have my van so can get anywhere. 

Edited by SebJT
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, SebJT said:

Where are you based? I’ll be finished there at about 5 on Thursday. Could ride somewhere after that, I’ll have my van so can get anywhere. 

Margate. There's a several spots near me I ride, but also potential for riders into doing bigger stuff too. Any time from six just to give me a chance to get home and get sorted. Closest thing to natural round here would be the boulders used as wave breaks (and a small group of rocks near the train station). Let me know if still interested and I'll pm you my number and somewhere to park/meet.
Doubtful that Margate would be considered amongst the best UK trials spots though.

Edited by marg26

• 4 months later...