Triton - 24” titanium Street Build

Matt24.

Late last year picked this frame up from a chap called Mike up near Sheffield, have been building and changing odd bits over Since the start of the year to get it spot on. Pretty happy with it now, always like one offs and stuff that is a little different. This replaced a 24” Leeson I had held onto for a long time waiting for something a little different. Tried to keep it relatively light but strong enough for street. Think the build comes in just on 9kg.

24” Customer ti 24” Frame and Forks (close to mk2 fourplay geo)

Hope Pro4 Hubs front and rear on onza drilled rims

Bonz 2 piece cranks with trial tech bash

Shimano XT disc brakes with EBC red pads

Clean Carbon Bars

Trialtech stem

Tioga Pivotal Spyder Bmx race seat

Gusset plastic pedals

Gusset lock on grips (not convinced might go back to foam!)

Kenda Krad tyres (probably getting changed to conti soon)

Thanks

Matt

FCA14A90-02FC-473F-BEEA-7D8AA56B20DA.jpeg

• Like 8

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Thanks - unfortunately it is now up for sale! I did very much enjoy it. Coolest bike I have owned, I am building up a new little Alias currently so this needs to fund it. Just fancy a bit of a change, have ridden 24s for 10 years now and there was never a street 20” in the past. I am only a little guy and getting on a bit and with an interest in Bmx the Alias seems to be a good bet for something to just have a little nibble every now and again, this Triton was wasted on me for the occasional nibble, hopefully it’ll go to someone who can put it through its paces like it deserves!

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
On 6/1/2020 at 2:41 PM, Matt24. said:

Thanks - unfortunately it is now up for sale! I did very much enjoy it. Coolest bike I have owned, I am building up a new little Alias currently so this needs to fund it. Just fancy a bit of a change, have ridden 24s for 10 years now and there was never a street 20” in the past. I am only a little guy and getting on a bit and with an interest in Bmx the Alias seems to be a good bet for something to just have a little nibble every now and again, this Triton was wasted on me for the occasional nibble, hopefully it’ll go to someone who can put it through its paces like it deserves!

Hi Matt,

do you still have the bike?

I am interested.