Getting back on it

Ds8205

Hi all

I was offered a night street session out on my mates onza 20" rip I think It was the other night and it brought back lot of memories of when I had my t bird so I have decided I am going to get back into trials again,my budget to start with will be around £200 and as I am 6ft I was wondering if 26" is best option and not the slimist of blokes either.

So just wondering what newer frames are stronger now as it's been 17/18 years since I rode one last.

All help is much appreciated

Cheers Dan 

I’d say that you could get a long mod frame and still feel comfortable on that mate. They now have quite long stems and bars as well have so much rise that it would add a fair bit on the overall length of the bike (have a look at the new clean bars). Certainly you wouldn’t have much to worry about if you went for a stock bike, length wise I mean. But my advice is get a bike and stick to it. The more you ride, the more you’ll get used to it. Lots of people (including me here) tend to change bikes way too often trying to get the perfect setup and by doing that you’ll end up focusing on the bike itself to “make” your riding instead of you actual riding it which never works.

Glad to see people getting back to it cos street trials seems to dominate these days and tgs is slowly dying..

Cheers,

Nas