Does anyone still use this site

Ds8205

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone still uses this site as I am getting back into trials after a short 18 years break.

I have noticed that so much has changed from when i use to ride a onza t bird and after much hunting I have found my new bike ( see pic ).

Just wondering if anyone can shine some light on maybe what parts I could upgrade to make the bike abit stronger as I ain't the skinny kid I used to be anyone. All help is appreciated

Cheers dan

Screenshot_20191017_230835.jpg

Edited by Ds8205
Spelling
  • Like 1

We’ve just been waiting for you to post!

welcome back, proper tgs monster you got there, I assume used? Anything feel funky when riding- wheels\bb? Chinese carbon bar? 

trialtech stuff in my experience is all very strong , properly priced and light... huge fan of their parts for stem/bar/crank\bb = never worry about breaking.

If the wheels are lightweight , you may want to build some beefy ones up.. I’d just ride the whole bike, with a new chain, and replace what breaks as it goes.. :)

1 hour ago, isitafox said:

What bars and forks are you running? 

Only thing I'd look to change purely from that pic is the cranks as I remember a few people snapping them a few years ago.

Not sure on what they are think they are echo ones but I don't  get the bike till Thursday but will upload the other pics I have soon 

11 minutes ago, AndyT said:

We’ve just been waiting for you to post!

welcome back, proper tgs monster you got there, I assume used? Anything feel funky when riding- wheels\bb? Chinese carbon bar? 

trialtech stuff in my experience is all very strong , properly priced and light... huge fan of their parts for stem/bar/crank\bb = never worry about breaking.

If the wheels are lightweight , you may want to build some beefy ones up.. I’d just ride the whole bike, with a new chain, and replace what breaks as it goes.. :)

I am getting the bike in Thursday but I will post more pics soon as I have a couple more and will post parts list 

• Like 1

Echo front wheel, shift front tire, echo forks, zhi stem, echo bars, Magura front brake, magura back brake, frame I’m not sure but from the owner of trialsaddict, echo cranks and sprocket driver, pedals are dmrbikes, back wheel is breathbike, tire is try all.

That's this parts list I have been sent by the last owner and also the bike was built by the CEO of trials addict and it was his bike in 2014/15/16 and I do have a email from him to prove it.

These are the other pics I have 

Screenshot_20191018_144744_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191018_144722_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191017_184710_com.microsoft.office.outlook.jpg

Screenshot_20191017_230852.jpg

• Like 1